All returned products must be approved and assigned a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA). We do not accept returns without a RMA. To request a RMA, send us an email at email@example.com. Upon authorization by Xtelesis, a RMA number will be assigned and return shipping instructions will be emailed to you. The RMA number should be used to reference all transactions applicable to your return.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Returns Policy
- The approval of returned products and the time period is determined by the manufacturer’s warranties and return policies. Xtelesis must be notified within 25 days that the product is not working properly.
- When the returned product has been received and tested, the error must be duplicated or there may be a “no problem found” fee charged to the customer.
- DOA return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- Credit will be applied to your account once product has been received, tested, and meets all of the return policy criteria. Replacement product will be shipped in advance and Xtelesis or the manufacturer will provide a return label for the product being returned. Xtelesis will cover the freight charge provided the shipment location and carrier service does not deviate from the original shipment. In some cases, Xtelesis may authorize overnight shipping of the replacement product and will incur the cost.
- There will be no reimbursement for the shipping charges of the “original” shipment under any circumstances.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All Products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Do NOT write on the product packaging. Product packaging must be received in the same condition you received it, undamaged with no marks. This includes writing, stamps, shipping labels, and written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed. Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned products.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging must be intact with all manuals, cables, and any other accessories.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a RMA. The RMA is valid for 30 days from issue date and the RMA number must be visible on the shipping label.
- There will be a 5% restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error or customer’s decision to change their order unless Xtelesis agrees to waive the fee.
- For approved returns, credit will be applied to your account.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs when returning product. We advise utilizing a tracking method and insuring your shipment as we are not responsible for lost shipments.
Product will be returned to the customer and a credit will not be processed in the following circumstances:
- Returned product is missing any components shipped with the original order
- Product is not received within 30 days of the RMA number assignment date
- Returned DOA product is tested and found to be fully functioning
- Condition of the product is misrepresented
- Non-DOA product received has been opened
Copyright Xtelesis Corporation