Voice, Video, Wired and Wireless Data Networking Solutions
Xtelesis is a full service IP communications integrator specializing in cost-effective solutions for businesses seeking to integrate voice, video, wired and wireless data networks. By partnering with leading providers like ShoreTel, LifeSize, Vidyo, Enterasys, Egnyte, HP, Aerohive, AT&T, and more we've brought top quality products together with our top notch industry experts.
Explore our solutions and learn how our voice and date networking can help your company do more with your network.
Our voice solutions are based on the internet protocol also know as Voice Over IP (VoIP). VoIP communications are less expensive and integrate with your business network and processes better than traditional phone systems. Find out how a VoIP phone system can save you money.
- Premise Based VoIP: Available to businesses of all sizes with a wide variety of features, capabilities, and upgrades. PBX hardware (servers, cables, and routers) need to be installed on the premise but will seamlessly integrate with your business processes, is customizable, offers full control, and has a low total cost of ownership. Read more about our on premise VoIP with ShoreTel.
- Hosted VoIP: Easy to install and manage. All hardware is kept on our site eliminating the upfront costs and management of the system. Great for business that don't have an IT department to maintain the system. Easily add numbers and change featues through Xtelesis.
- Business Voice Lines: Connect via voice over IP outside your business network to the public switched telephone network (PSTN) to reduce fees from your traditional phone system. In other words, SIP converts between the traditional phone system and your businesses internet connection. Your data network can then carry voice traffic.
Long gone are the days of grainy, low quality video conferencing. Today’s high definition video conferencing technology provides a higher definition (up to 1080p resolution) picture at any bandwidth. Combined with its ease of use and reasonable price tag, HD video conferencing from LifeSize is making us rethink working remotely.
- LifeSize HD Videoconferencing systems, own or lease: With a great return on investment, high definition quality, increased collaboration, and video systems for any situation, it's no wonder this technology has taken off.
- Video recording, streaming and publishing: With Xtelesis you can own your own LifeSize Video Center solution or simply rent recording time from Xtelesis as your business needs. Learn how others are using video recordings.
Audio Web Conferencing
Our next generation, "no codes," teleconferencing solution is easier to setup, starts more quickly, runs more smoothly, and beats the price of most other business-class conferencing services. Get 500 minutes free with a demo.
Give your business a rock-solid network backed with responsive service and support. Xtelesis offers full LAN and WAN consulting, design, and deployment services.
From Enterprise Wi-Fi powered by Aerohive to wireless headsets and phones from Plantronics we have the mobility solutions so you can take your office with you. We can tailor specific applications and solutions to fit your corporate mobility needs.
IT Managed Services
Managing your IT services can be a full time job. If you have limited IT staff or remote users and are looking to keep business tools running at peak efficiency, let Xtelesis help you.
Your choice of carrier technology is a pivotal business decision which is why Xtelesis works with a variety carriers. Let Xtelesis deal with your service provider so that you don’t have to.
Call 888.340.XTEL to speak with our expert Account Executives in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Seattle WA.