With NetState services, Xtelesis provides our clients 24x7 network monitoring and maintenance, and ensures our customer’s networks are in good health so they can focus on their core business.
NetState provides continuous assessment of your network status: the platform monitors and analyzes real-time, in depth network performance for routers, switches, firewalls and any other SNMP-enabled devices. NetState provides:
- A cost effective and flexible alternative to a service provider’s managed solution
- Continuous assessment of your network and 24x7 Network Operation Center capabilities
- Carrier and vendor trouble ticketing and resolution
- Confidence that your network is up and accessible at all times. If there is an outage, let experienced Xtelesis engineers fix the problem.
Xtelesis offers various level of the NetState service:
- NetState Basic provides the basics in monitoring a network. Xtelesis monitors your network devices using our custom designed system, which involves some of the best software products available on the market. Our engineers are immediately notified when an outage or service degradation occurs, and we provide online reporting that includes uptime, usage, CPU, memory, inventory and historical availability information.
- NetState Basic Plus adds engineering configuration support including Moves, Adds, Changes & Deletes, IP addressing, firewall changes, VLAN creation, etc.
- NetState Enhanced with NetFlow Traffic Analysis involves all the services associated with NetState Basic and Basic Plus, but adds protocol, application, domain and endpoint reporting. NetFlow quickly and easily identifies which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most network bandwidth.
- NetState Enhanced with VoIP Monitor involves all the services associated with NetState Basic and Basic Plus, but adds VoIP monitoring to proactively analyze VoIP quality across WAN links. With VoIP Monitor your network is continuously stress-tested to ensure VoIP quality, and critical statistics are reviewing including Mean Opinion Score, jitter, latency and packet loss.